My TBR pile (or whole shelf I should say) is out of control. I have a problem with buying new books and, if I’m honest, I’m not even bothered by it – though I’m sure my bank balance is. In fact, I have a grand total of 21 books currently on my TBR pile to get my reading teeth stuck into.
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Rebel of Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Notes On A Nervous Planet by Matt Haig
- Illuminae by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Astonishing Colour of After by Emily XR. Pan
- Everything is Lies by Helen Callaghan
- The Tatooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- Everless by Sara Holland
- Bring Me Back by PA Paris
- Orphan Monster Spy by Matt Killeen
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
- How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
- Blood Sisters by Jane Corry
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
- All The Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
- We Are Young by Cat Clarke
- Me Mam. Me Dad. ME. by Malcom Duffy
On reflection, I think it’s clear that I was obviously feeling a bit of a thrill when I was ordering most of these books, along with a bit of fantasy. I’ve been trying my best to get through them, but sometimes I read about new books and I’m like OMG I MUST READ THAT NOW and so the addition of the pile goes.
That being said, I’m going to make a real effort to a) stop going into Waterstones and b) to stop buying books and actually read the ones I’ve got before I click the ‘buy now’ button on Amazon. I can’t promise anything, but I’ll give it a go!
Let me know if you’ve read any of these books, I’d love to know what your thoughts are!
What’s on your TBR pile?